Meezan bank jobs in Karachi 2023- Meezan Bank Jobs, Vacant Positions, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply. Meezan Bank published an announcement about their recent jobs on 1st September 2023. We have collected this Meezan Bank Jobs advertisement from the Daily Dawn Newspaper.
Meezan Bank is currently hiring people living in Karachi. Eligible candidates can apply for the following positions Call Center Officer Batch – 2023, Software Engineer – Java Developer, Service Quality Consultant, Premium Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Officer, and Assistant Product Manager – Charge Card If you want to know about the eligibility to apply for this Meezan bank job and want to know how to apply then stay connected with us till the end of this page. Candidates apply for these posts before the last date 11th September 2023.
Meezan bank jobs in Karachi Description:
|02 Sep 2023
|Meezan Bank Limited
|PKR 50000 – 60000 per month
|11 Sep 2023
Meezan Bank Jobs Vacant Positions:
- Call Center Officer Batch – 2023
- Software Engineer – Java Developer
- Service Quality Consultant
- Premium Relationship Manager
- Customer Relationship Officer
- Assistant Product Manager – Charge Card
More Jobs In Pakistan:
- Find Out Junior Software Developer Jobs 2023
- Remote Operations Jobs in Octopus Deploy
- MCB Careers in Pakistan 2023
- National Bank Jobs in Punjab, Sindh 2023
- Business Development Specialist Job |Females Preferred
Meezan bank Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
|Both Males and Females are eligible
|Hafiz-e-Quran, Dars-e-Nizami or Shahadat-ul-Alamiyah
|Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 26 Years
|Minimum: 01 Years
Maximum: 02 Years
Benefits & Compensation:
- Fuel Entitlement
- Health and Life Takaful coverage
- Bank Contract
- Annual increment & performance-based bonus
- Market competitive salary and much more
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Proficient in English/Urdu writing and communication skills
Meezan Bank Jobs Responsibility:
- Experience developing and managing relationships with a diverse range of clients.
- Ability to identify business opportunities, generate new business, cross-sell banking products and demonstrate revenue for the bank.
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals and meeting customer service expectations.
- Conducting sales presentations at the regional level for all relevant stakeholders.
- Analyzing market trends and competitor activities. This includes keeping up to date with industry trends and competitive activities to identify new opportunities for the bank.
How to Apply Meezan Bank Jobs:
Interested Candidates who complete the above criteria may apply online at the Meezan Bank official website.
Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure for Meezan Bank Career.
Applicants should bring original documents at the time of the Job interview.
Applications after the closing date will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.