National Bank Jobs – The National Bank of Pakistan posted an announcement about this latest job on 30th October 2023. We have collected this NBP Jobs Advertisement from the DailyDawn Newspaper.
The National Bank of Pakistan is currently seeking caliber, well-disciplined, educated, and highly experienced Applicants. Eligible candidates can apply for the following positions Credit Review Officer – Corporate Credit Review (OG-II / OG-II), Credit Review – Consumer and Retail Credit Review, and Senior Credit Reviewer (AVP / VP). Candidates apply for these above positions before the last date 07th November 2023.
National Bank Jobs Details:
|Posted On:||30 Oct 2023|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Organization:||National Bank of Pakistan|
|Salary Package:||PKR 100000 – 200000|
|Last Date:||11 Nov 2023|
More Jobs in Pakistan:
- Remote Operations Jobs in Octopus Deploy
- MCB Careers in Pakistan 2023
- National Bank Jobs in Punjab, Sindh 2023
- Business Development Specialist Job |Females Preferred
- HBL Jobs for Males and Females 2023
NBP Jobs Vacant Positions:
- Credit Review Officer – Corporate Credit Review (OG-II / OG-II)
- Senior Credit Reviewer (AVP / VP)
- Credit Review – Consumer and Retail Credit Review
Eligibility Criteria of National Bank Jobs:
|Gender:||Both Males and Females|
|Skills Required:||Management, Administration|
|Age Limit:||Minimum age 35 Years|
Maximum age 45 Years
|Experience Required:||Minimum 04 Years|
Maximum 08 Years
How to Apply for NBP Careers:
If you want to apply for the job, make sure you meet the requirements. You can apply online by visiting this website: http://www.sidathyder.com.pk/jobs/index.html.
Follow these steps when applying:
Fill out the online application form for the position you’re interested in.
Double-check all the details you’ve provided in the form.
Click the “submit” button, but remember to do it only once.
Sometimes it might take a few minutes if your browser or internet connection is slow.
Terms & Conditions
- Only those who are shortlisted will be invited for Test and Panel Interviews.
- Candidates must bring their original documents to the interview.
- Applicants won’t receive any travel allowance or daily allowance (TA/DA).
- Applications sent directly from the NBP will not be accepted.
- The NBP can reject or accept any application form.
For better job opportunities, stay connected with us at Jobsfinderhub.com