Storm Ideas is hiring for Remote Graphic Design Jobs. Storm Ideas was founded in 2008 and we are an international team working with incredible and globally recognized clients around the world, especially in the US TV industry. Whether it’s developing our own products, mass-producing engaging social content, or designing and delivering services that help our clients work more efficiently, our work is diverse, exciting and at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
We are currently a growing team of 125+ people, but we are always looking for new colleagues who have influence and believe in the same ideas and values as us. If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with lots of opportunity for change, responsibility and innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on.
- 💸 26-34,000 EUR per year, full-time contractor
- 🇬🇧 Salary £23-30,000 full time permanent
- 🌎 Office in Edinburgh or fully remote work from anywhere in Europe!
- ✨ Exciting products, millions of users, sold to global brands
- 💻 working with the latest hardware, technology stack and tools
- 🏋️♀️ Access to benefits (depending on the country 🌎)
Responsibilities of Remote Graphic Design Jobs:
What can you expect?
- Reviewing never-before-seen TV episodes before they’re released
- Using Figma and Adobe Creative Suite to create high quality social content for high profile US TV clients
- Using existing branding guidelines and source material to create entertaining social media assets to engage fans and promote American TV shows
- Suggesting various creative solutions and providing options for managers and clients to consider
- Monitoring client accounts and competitors on social media to research and submit own ideas for engaging and innovative content
- Create collateral that conveys a clear and effective message with impact and creative flair that drives click-through or engagement
- Manage your time well to produce more assets per day and communicate progress with managers
- Learn our collaboration tools and use them to manage your assets through our internal processes
- Self-evaluation, proofreading and revision of own work
- Incorporating internal and client feedback into the final product
- Develop your own skills by learning from other team members and through independent research
Qualification Of Remote Graphic Design Jobs:
What is important to us?
- Excellent attention to detail, especially when it comes to typography and layout
- Advanced knowledge of Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Illustration/digital artwork experience and skills
- Experience producing fun, polished and well-designed assets
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to adapt well to feedback and changing priorities
- High work ethic and self-motivation
YOU’RE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Modern Tech Stack
We use the latest tools, hardware and methodologies in our teams. We’re always looking for new ways to work, making sure everyone has enough hardware firepower for Excel, Windows or Mac.
Agility and openness to ideas
We actively encourage the whole team to share their ideas, with this in mind we regularly accept and implement suggestions across the company, you are the specialists here. Operating with the agility of a fast-growing start-up, alongside the support you’d expect from a larger organization, means we foster quick decision-making and a responsive and adaptive culture.
We believe great teams are built with a mix of personalities and skills, we’re an international team with over 125 people on board and we’re looking for people with a passion for what they do – be yourself.
We are a remote-first company and support 100% remote work for this role. For this role, your working hours will be from 10:00 to 18:00 (GMT+1). Joining us means becoming an integral part of the whole team, regardless of where we physically work, we have a number of initiatives to create a team environment regardless of geographical location.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Within Europe €26-34,000 per annum (or equivalent in local currency) full-time contract, depending on experience and skills.
Within the UK £23,000-£30,000 per annum, depending on experience and skills.
Full-time contract – work remotely from anywhere in Europe! Permanent / full time within the UK
First, we’ll invite you to the first interview – where you’ll meet Ciara, our Senior Content Production Manager, in a 60-minute Zoom interview. It’s a mix of technical and cultural questions and also gives you more details about our projects and work in our team.
If the technical interview with Ciara goes well, you’ll be invited to complete a design assignment, followed by a final interview (30 minutes) with Nina, our Head of Content Production – a mix of technical and cultural questions.
- Find Out Junior Software Developer Jobs 2023
- Remote Operations Jobs in Octopus Deploy
- MCB Careers in Pakistan 2023
- National Bank Jobs in Punjab, Sindh 2023
- Business Development Specialist Job |Females Preferred