We are CrowdStrike and we are hiring Web Visual Designer and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cyber security, our team has changed the game. Since our inception, our leading cloud-native platform has offered unmatched protection against the most sophisticated cyber-attacks. We’re looking for people with boundless passion, a relentless focus on innovation, and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to developing an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance work-life needs and take their careers to the next level. Are you interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity?
About the role:
We are looking for a web visual designer to create eye-catching designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of ACD. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a keen eye for detail. If you are passionate about design and eager to learn more, we would love to meet you. Your goal will be to create compelling proposals that capture and promote our company’s vision at CrowdStrike.
Job Description of Web Visual Designer
|Web Visual Designer (remote)
|Type of job
What will you do?
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use a variety of techniques to create designs, models and prototypes
- Create final design solutions (such as logos, banners, interfaces, websites, etc.)
- Present creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to initiate projects
- Take on special design tasks (eg color correction, image creation and much more)
- Use feedback from other designers to improve your craft.
- Participation in various design projects from concept to completion
- Creation of designs, prototypes and eye-catching design solutions
- Listening to feedback to refine skills and improve design
What you will need:
- Up to three years of experience as a web visual designer
- Deep knowledge of web visual designer
- Experience with design software and graphics editing tools (eg Adobe Suite products such as Photoshop, XD and Figma)
- Knowledge of design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- With an eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Creative skills and problem solving ability
- BSc/BA in Design or related field is an added bonus
Benefits of working at CrowdStrike:
- Distant first culture
- Market leadership in compensation and share valuation
- Competitive vacation and flexible working conditions
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental well-being programs
- Paid parental leave including adoption
- Various opportunities for professional development and mentoring
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to foster innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, just and inclusive culture is based on listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and foster innovation – creating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
- CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable remuneration practices. The base salary range for this US position is $70,000 – $130,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by a variety of factors, including but not limited to relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.